<VV> Out driving today...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 16:02:13 EST 2005

Hey Lon,
    Adapt a cigarette lighter plug to a voltmeter (preferably DVM or DMM)
plug it in and keep track of the system voltage level as you drive.  If it stays
around 14 volts even with accessories on, then your charging system is OK and
something is wrong with the wiring that feeds the bulb.
    Regards and good luck on getting back on BOTH feet,
    Frank "get data before making changes" Burkhard

In a message dated 2/26/05 11:47:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,