<VV> Board of Directors Job Discription - thanks

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Feb 28 16:07:48 EST 2005

Indeed! Volunteers are never appreciated enough. We're all guilty of
that. It's when one or two volunteers gang up on another volunteer and
pull nasty tricks on him for whatever power play they are making. That's
what happened to me, and if you want details, I'd obligue. Then you'll
see why I said what I did.

-Mark