<VV> Inspection Question

Mark Blaskovich mblasko at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 14:41:08 EST 2005

Adam, in the San Jose area is a place called M & J's Vair Mart run by Mel
Raven.  He does a lot of mechanical work on area Corvairs and might be able
to help you out, 408 267-8164, he is listed in the Repair guide in the back
of the Communique as well.

Also in San Jose is Ramsell Auto Sales.  I have known Tim Ramsell for about
20 years and have bought a few cars from him, including my 1966 Corvair 140
Corsa convertible and my 1967 Camaro SS/RS 4 speed both which I still own.
Tim is a good guy and usually has several Corvairs for sale.  I went by
recently and think he had at least 3 late model convertibles including a
1969 with a 140 and a 4 speed that I thought was pretty interesting.  You
can reach his store at 408 293-0343, tell him Mark Blaskovich sent you and
said "hi!".

Mark Blaskovich