<VV> Paint Question Black is Black

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:36:21 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2004 12:20:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lcm8044@yahoo.com writes:

> There must be a site somewhere that ahs this information, I feel foolish
> asking what is probably a very simple question.
>
> Opinions Greatly Appreciated
>
> Ken Morgan

******************
Ken,  anything can be entered.....points are "taken away" for cleanliness/
prep, trailering, etc...

We have classes for "unrestored /  stock [ restored] / modified"

Since you wil be in "Stock"  just the color counts.....

*************
You say,  The remainder of the car is as close to stock as I can get it,
right down to replacing the engine for the correct numbers. It has only 47,107
miles on the odometer and is very solid.

No big deal..but most likely 147k   imo

60's cars went 70-100k  easily without major work [ barring "failure" ]  Is
the interior cherry?   door sills like new?   paint worn off the door right
under the drivers window?  paint worn off the parking brake handle?

Setting doesn't wear these areas...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V