<VV> membership numbers NO CORVAIR

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:08:41 -0500

Since the subject has come up, how effective has the talk list been at
keeping the big list pure Corvair?

I'm biased, since I'm one of the nasty 67, but the big list seems much
less troubled by off topic posts since vv-talk took off. Do you agree?

One thing I know is true is that the talk list has much more traffic
than the big list. What's up with that? Are all of your Corvair problems
solved and you don't need any advice? If you are that bored with your
Corvair, come on over to the obnoxious minority! We are solving all the
world's problems, but we need you input!!

Happy New Year!

Marc Sheridan