<VV> membership numbers NO CORVAIR

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:34:28 -0500

I agree off-topic posts seem to be way down. And I like that. I'm
opinionated and like opinion (my own best, of course), but I like my Corvair
stuff SEPARATE.
     And I don't much care for fora for discussing controversies, either,
which is the main reason I'm not on VV-Talk. But thanks for the invitation -
maybe I'll pick it up one day.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Marc Sheridan
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 10:09 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> membership numbers NO CORVAIR

Since the subject has come up, how effective has the talk list been at
keeping the big list pure Corvair?

I'm biased, since I'm one of the nasty 67, but the big list seems much
less troubled by off topic posts since vv-talk took off. Do you agree?

One thing I know is true is that the talk list has much more traffic
than the big list. What's up with that? Are all of your Corvair problems
solved and you don't need any advice? If you are that bored with your
Corvair, come on over to the obnoxious minority! We are solving all the
world's problems, but we need you input!!

Happy New Year!

Marc Sheridan