<VV> Teenager's first car

Clark Hartzel chartzel@comcast.net
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:05:08 -0500

My daughter's first car was a '63 Monza coupe.  She and her friends loved
it!  Unfortunately some moron ran a red light and smashed her in the left
front corner.  The steering box was moved a couple of inches and the damage
was too severe for me to fix so I scrapped the body and saved the parts.
You should get your daughter a big 70's/80's Chevy, Pontiac, Olds, Buick
station wagon.  They have six feet of "crumple zone" all around and it will
be more comfortable for her to have sex in!  GRIN!
Clark Hartzel
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.