<VV> Hank's 1st Car-Ebay link NO CORVAIR

Dennis Nichols dixiehwy25@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Hey Hank! There's a nice 1964 88 Holiday Sedan on a used car lot here in Lexington. Probabbly a Dynamic. Metallic light/medium blue with a white top. Looks good from New CIrcle  Road, as that's the only vantage point I've seen it from. Has a large shallow dent in the  front you might be able to get out with a suction cup-- no creases. Other than that it looks like your average rust-free three year old trade in. Mighty clean and box-stock complete!

Hank Kaczmarek <kaczmarek@charter.net> wrote:Folks
there is a 2 dr model of my first Olds on Ebay today.
42K original ticks Item number below
HANK

"Every time a man gets in his car it should be a vacation"- Harley Earl

Dennis Nichols    CORSA, CKC

1961 Lakewood 700 98/3

Interested in wagons? lakewood700@yahoo.com