<VV> Miscellaneous Parts... Can you identify them?

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Sat, 01 Jan 2005 12:28:48 -0700

Hi,

Cleaning out the garage today and ran into these parts... Not sure if they
are Corvair or not (well... Not quite true... I know the finned valve covers
are Corvair... Just not sure what brand or where they came from).

http://www.porscheturboclub.com/admin/Public/Misc_Corvair/Misc_Corvair.html

If these are Corvair and you are interested in purchasing anything OR you
can tell me that they are Corvair items, please let me know via email
(purchase) or reply to the group if you can identify them.  If these are
Corvair items, I don't want them or need them so hopefully someone does.

Kind Regards,

Joe