<VV> Re: First Car

Taruffi57@aol.com Taruffi57@aol.com
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 14:48:40 EST

My son's first car was a '65 Vair 500 4 dr. which we saw across the street
from a residental job we were doing.  Very old couple said it didn't run.  That
was ONLY because the harmonic balancer had seperated.  Car never had anything
in the trunk & the dash ashtray was factory NEW.  Car was undamaged anywhere.
$100 got it and the kid drove it for about 4 - 5 yrs., pretty much trouble
free and no crashes - although he DID manage to crash my company trucks 5 times.
 He still has that great 95 HP engine stored behind his house since low
compression finally forced a 110 swap.

Joe,
Florida