<VV> Re: 1961 wagon

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 07:44:16 -0500

Corsa does not "register" or keep track of any numbers for all specific
makes and models.
There is a recently started registry for Forward Control, and there is a
registry for 69 models.
Even when a registry is started, it only comprises those who know about the
registry and choose to comply, so figures are speculative at best.
As for how many are on the road today, that is another figure which is
pretty much impossible to determine. I know of a few which are in existance,
but currently not on the road.
Best that can be said is that there were not many built, and few
remain...........

Gary Swiatowy

> From: Daves69vair@aol.com
> Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 17:14:33 EST
> To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
> Subject: <VV> 1961 wagon
>
> hi,dave c. here was wondering if any one mite know how many 61- 500
station
> wagon's are registered with corsa or how many are on the road today.
thanks for