<VV> RE: VV 1st Car & girls

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 08:31:18 EST

Well I sat and read all the posts and finally to put  my 2 cents worth in. I
think the bottom line depends on the kid. It depends on  the kid as to what
the first car will be. For some it don't matter what you give  them it's gonna
be wrecked. I towed home a 65 junker with a 140 PG in it and my  16 yr old step
daughter said thats MY car. I got it running and explained to her  about
driving an old car. She drove it for about 6 mos and never had one  problem. She
bought herself a newer car that got better gas miledge. She has  been driving
about 3 yrs now and no accidents. Now my youngest daughter is  another story. A
sherman tank would not have been strong unuf for her. So Like I  said at the
begining i believe it's not so much the car as it is the Child and  how they
treat things.
Ron T
62 140+