<VV> Corvair Kits for Sale - Adv.

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:38:23 EST

I have made a New Years Resolution to get rid of the bulk of my Corvair
collectibles, especially the plastic models. I have posted an Ad in the CORSA
Classifieds offering an electronic (or mailed - 4 pages) to anyone interested.
There are over 300 and all have been reduced in price. If that Christmas money is
burning a hole in your pocket or purse, please drop me a private reply, as I
need more room! I have many of the Franklin Mint cars for $75 and have about a
dozen dealer promos (all but one is an early) left for as little as $49. Also
have most of the Corvair powered kits including the 1:8 scale ones. I'm going
to start listing them on ebay if I ever find time (which is unlikely).
Thanks,
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises