<VV> Looking for a lost 1965 Corsa convertible

SteveJY@aol.com SteveJY@aol.com
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:21:42 EST

I'm Steve Yeomans of the Lowcountry Corvair Association in Charleston, SC.  I
am looking for a 1965 Corsa convertible (body color was blue) that was
purchased a few years back by a Citadel cadet (local military college) whose
permanent address was somewhere in the Atlanta, GA area.  He purchased it from one of
our club members, a Mr. Joe Schilling of Yemassee, who had purchased it from
Mr. Andrew Johnson, a founding member of our club.  Mr. Johnson passed away
New Year's eve, and many in his family and in our club have sentimental ties to
that car.  I am looking for the car in an attempt to purchase it, regardless
of condition, return it to the Lowcountry and restore it if nessesary. Any
assistance in this endeavor would be most appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Steve Yeomans
Lowcountry Corvair Association
129 Essex Drive
Summerville, SC  29485