<VV> Removing the stainless steel trim piece around the top boot area

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:56:34 -0700

Hi,

The final piece of trim remaining on my 64 Spyder is the stainless steel
trim piece around the top boot area. This is the piece which has the snaps
on it.

>From looking at the assembly manual, it is clear that there are retaining
clips holding it on... The question is; how do I most easily  remove those
retaining clips?  I could leave it on for the body shop to remove but I'd
rather do it myself.

Thanks for all the help... I know I've been a bit of a pain in the butt
lately as I try to finish this restoration.

Kind Regards,

Joe