<VV> Corvair SCCA Sedan

MSYVairs@aol.com MSYVairs@aol.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 08:47:10 EST

Sending this out to VV as the original only went to Fastvairs!

The Corvair was in the SCCA rule book in the mid to late '60's as a Sedan
Series entry. I know because I ran one at Marlboro Speedway in Marlboro, Maryland
in the mid sixties!

I have forgotten whether they were "A" or "B" class in that series...anybody
remember? I drove it with Dave Roethel of Silver Springs, MD. We were both
members of the SCCA's Washington, D>C> Region.

Anybody know what happened to Dave and his Stinger? I did the black and white
paint job on his Stinger in the mid-sixties!

Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley
Denham Springs, LA
Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley