<VV> Corvair SCCA Sedan

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 06:10:29 -0800 (PST)

--- MSYVairs@aol.com wrote:
 Anybody know what happened to Dave and his Stinger?
> I did the black and white
> paint job on his Stinger in the mid-sixties!
> Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley

 Hi Bill - I'm 90% sure that I bought the remains of
this car about 8 years ago (motor, interior, QSB,
springs, doors, other misc). There was no Tag or VIN
on it, when the P.O. scrapped it in the late 70's. It
should have been YS-081. That tag is probably still
existing somewhere.
 Dave is still doing well last time I checked about 2
years ago, still autocrossing and particpating in the
DC chapter of the SCCA.

 Mike
 YS-117