<VV> Re: 5th degree over new tires

James Davis jld@wk.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 10:00:59 -0600

Not true.  Two weeks ago I tried to order 245/60-16's for my wife's 97
T'bird (stock tire is 225/60/16).  I couldn't order online but had to call
talk to the sales manager and record a statement that I would take full
responsibility for the non-standard tire size.  It took about one hour on
the phone and three different people to get the tires shipped.  Finally a
call to Bruno at the Tire Rack got the tires released.  I guess to many
people have fouled up the OBDII computer with the wrong tire size.
Jim Davis