<VV> Re: 5th degree over new tires

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:51:38 -0500

OBDII?

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of James Davis
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:01 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Re: 5th degree over new tires

Not true.  Two weeks ago I tried to order 245/60-16's for my wife's 97
T'bird (stock tire is 225/60/16).  I couldn't order online but had to call
talk to the sales manager and record a statement that I would take full
responsibility for the non-standard tire size.  It took about one hour on
the phone and three different people to get the tires shipped.  Finally a
call to Bruno at the Tire Rack got the tires released.  I guess to many
people have fouled up the OBDII computer with the wrong tire size.
Jim Davis