<VV> 1960 Club Coupe for sale

Vairguy2003@netscape.net Vairguy2003@netscape.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:07:29 -0500

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year!

Since the 1960 Club Coupe I have had for sale for about 6 weeks has not sold, I am offering it for best offer over $1250.  If no-one wants it through here, I might sell her on eBay.  I am offering you the chance to get her here, cheap.

This car is STRAIGHT, with no rust anywhere.  It shows 59k miles.   It starts and runs, but has sticky valves.  Tires are very good, interior is very good, and can be someone's SHOW WINNER at the next CORSA convention.

I am hoping that someone can take this car, give her the TLC she needs, and put her on the road, where she was meant to be.  I can't believe that someone does not want to buy her.  If you could see the photos, you could tell why I am so surprised no-one wants her.

The car is located in Evansville, Indiana.  Centrally located to Louisville, St Louis, Nashville, Cincinatti and Indianapolis.

I can email pictures if you are interested.

Call if you have questions.

Alan Eggleston
904-213-4441 home
904-728-6453 cellular