<VV> Re: 5th degree over new tires

Dan & Synde dsjkling@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:42:26 -0800

That's just the thing, I told them what tire I wanted and they insisted on
seeing the car since they would be installing them on the car.  They said if
the rims were "Carry-Ins", they'd install whatever I wanted within reason.
I had a friend who has a 1991 or 92 Honda Civic that apparently originally
had 160mph speed rated tires from the factory....Why I don't know.  Well,
when Costco looked his car up, it listed the speed rated tires and they
insisted that was what he had to get.....I should have seen it coming from
his experiences

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw