<VV> Re: worn rocker balls

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:29:59 -0600

LOL!  Well, there you go.  Without you guys I could have spent an extra
half hour on every engine trying to line up the pushrod hole with the
rocker arm hole because GM didn't 'splain things correctly.  I guess a
picture would have been worth a thousand words.  I thought I remembered
reading that in Finch's book too... maybe not.

Dave Morris