<VV> Corsa.org web page overhaul

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:20:55 -0500

For the edification of the Chairman--apparently (Once Again)
he needs some. why am "I" Surprised??

LOL!

> Matt Said:

> For some reason..this doesn't suprise me!  LOL!!!
>
> EVERYONE on the List gets EVERY  message.....

No Shit Sherlock---However, not being the Chairman, not everyone
a. Reads Every message
b. Reads every VV message the same day it was written.

Also, Some folks make a mailbox for their non VV (personal)
mail, which they read daily, and a box for their VV mails and digests, which
they may only read every couple of days, once a week, whenever they get to
it,
etc.

Not everyone does things the way that Matt does!!

NOW THAT IS A SURPRISE, ISN'T IT!!!

 ROTFL!!!!

.BRYAN OWNS the SERVER!

I guess you forgot who had the job before you, I know he owns it, I know we
have been using mailman, so there was no need to dress the guy down. He's
volunteering to help. I was certain Bryan could explain all that to him.
Your tact level is lowering!!!!

 I guess you will never learn that you get more co-operation from being
nice.

> I doubt he'd miss anything....

But, he might not have gotten to it today. He's a busier person than you
are. Don't want this guy to feel like he offered to help and nobody cared to
respond to him in a timely manner.

Perhaps if you weren't so busy being a smart ass, you might make a more
positive contribution.

I know, you just couldn't resist the chance to chew on me....Perhaps you
might find something more positive to use all that on.

It isn't wanted, and it isn't necessary, and it doesn't win you any new
admirers.  Try acting your age for once.

Maybe next time you want to send a message like this, you won't bother
everyone else with it. It isn't becoming of you, no matter how it might look
to you personally.

Of course, if you want to continually do this on list, there are other
avenues I can take this to.  Ball's back in your court.

HANK