<VV> RE: Dry Battery made Wet

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:38:44 -0500

Motorcycle batteries are often shipped dry.... and generally come with enough acid to fill a car battery. So your local motorcycle place might have lots of
acid sitting around. (I bought batteries for both of my Gyros and had no idea what to do with the leftover acid...)

But I agree that you should not activate it....

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD