<VV> RE: Dry Battery made Wet

Walter Majewsky wm71@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:01:45 -0500

retard auto carries electrolyte...fwiw   walt

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of mopar@jbcs2.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 12:31 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> RE: Dry Battery made Wet

Years ago, I remember working at a garage and all the replacement batteries
were dry, and we had to add battery acid to them so they could be charged
before installation.
Good luck finding anyone who will sell you just the acid.........last time
I did that about 15 years ago, they nailed me $15 to fill the battery, and
the old "dry" battery turned out to be no good anyway.........
Gary Swiatowy

  From: "Eric S. Eberhard" <flash@vicspdi.com>
Subject: Re: Walmarts policy on batteries (was <VV> Costco tires)

I bought an NOS battery some time ago -- very cool!  It is dry and there is
some procedure for making it wet ... does anyone know what that is and
where I get whatever I need to do that?