<VV> Corsa.org web page overhaul

Dan Greve dolfan_77@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:56:28 -0800 (PST)

Matt wrote:

> We've been MAILMAN  for a year!  Archives are
searchable.....ggggggg

> SEE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE!

Argh! Thing is the damn digests are so huge I never
GOT to the bottom of the message.   Also, there needs
to be a link on the www.corvair.org web site to the
list server, perhaps under Virtual Vairs....

Would be good to put all those old messages from
pre-2003 into the list server.  At least they'd be
http and would be indexed by Google (eventually).  It
wouldn't be hard for me to code something up to
automate insertion of individual messages and force
the date of the mailman message to be that of the date
field in the original message.

-- Dan G