<VV> Corsa.org web page overhaul

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:27:29 -0500

Dan

I forwarded your message to Bryan Blackwell, in case he misses it.

Bryan is a member of Vairorg (the group that manages the lists) and CORSA'S
resident "Go To" guy on web issues.

Harry Jensen is no slouch himself at this kind of stuff, but as he mentions,
he sure as hell doesn't have the time to work on stuff like this.

I'm sure Bryan has had ideas like this on the back burner, the issue usually
comes down to folks with the requistite knowledge being willing to donate
the time.

I am sure if you are willing to help, Bryan will have some ideas for you

Regards
Hank Kaczmarek
Vairorg Member