<VV> Corsa.org web page overhaul

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:59:02 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2005 8:23:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

> No Shit Sherlock---However, not being the Chairman, not everyone
> a. Reads Every message
> b. Reads every VV message the same day it was written.

WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO "WORK" THEN????   gggggggggggggg

> Also, Some folks make a mailbox for their non VV (personal)
> mail, which they read daily, and a box for their VV mails and digests, which
>
> they may only read every couple of days, once a week, whenever they get to
> it,
> etc.

What.......I recieve  messages at 2 accounts!  Incase I mis-sunderstand  the
1st time.....one is Digest..so I can see what those complaints are about...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V