<VV> E-Comerce for corvair.org Question

Charles B. Peck cpeck@salmoninternet.com
Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:31:42 -0700

Group -

In line with the previous posts on the mail-server :^)

When the "Corvair Decade" came out, I found I couldn't order it on-line,
and this lead me to looking into an on-line store for CORSA. I have
discussed this a bit with Harry Jensen, but he has really limited
bandwidth. (We appear to be able to renew membership on-line, but not
ordering merchandise.)

I have been working on the concept a bit, and I could use some input. I
  don't have a domain, but I do have a static IP address. I think I have
the Apache server exported for HTTP. If you can contribute to this, try

	http://216.222.14.235 -> click link for doc -> click on README.txt

I have the "Demo ZenCart Store" at:

	http://216.222.14.235/catalog

My intent is to reformat this for corvair.org (but I am still working on
figuring this out).

I am interested in other people I should be talking to; why this is a
really DUMB approach, etc.

Chuck Peck
Salmon, Idaho

cpeck@salmoninternet.com