<VV> Yellow Lola/Corvair

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:57:11 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2005 8:39:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Taruffi57@aol.com writes:

Seth, I  just want to say that being new here and recently discovering that
you now  own the Lola/Corvair, I would like to inform you that I had first
dibs
on  that car from the 2000 Daytona Convention.  Here I've been waiting on a
call
all this long and now I find out you have it.
You owe me  one.....

Joe Dunlap
Florida

As Matt mentioned, I built the car in 1989-90. About 1994, I sold  it to Joe
Christ, the fellow who displayed it and raced it in Daytona in  2000. He lives
in South Carolina, I believe. Joe is a bit shorter than I and had  modified
the car for a shorter driver. I could no longer fit in the car when it  was in
Daytona. Yes, I borrowed a ride from Eddie Meadows at Daytona. Joe still  runs
the car and seems to enjoy it. It supposedly still has the same race tires  I
sold it with. They might be getting a bit hard by now!  -  Seth