<VV> Why all the dumb rules - not really any Corvair

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:08:57 EST

The main reason for all the dumb rules regarding whether and when a company
can sell you a battery or tires or any other part is because of dummies like
the old lady who spilled hot coffee in her lap at McDonalds, and Uncle Goober
who stuck his hand under a lawnmower to remove a stick (while it was running, so
now we have to deal with an extra handle thingy to shut it off when we let
go), and the guy whose car turned over with oversized tires on it, and the teen
who was killed because his brake drum cracked because he talked his buddy at
the parts store into turning it down paper thin, etc., etc., and then having
them or their relatives sue McDonalds, and John Deere, and Goodyear, and
Napa.....it's not the stores' fault, but the lawyers, and that's a VV talk subject...