<VV> Re:And Yet Again, More Grounds For Complaint?

Ken Campbell deltainc@grm.net
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:52:20 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick & Janet Norris" <rickjanet@charter.net>

> Here's a good one.
> When I put my 69 Monza in reverse (four speed) the tach goes dead! It's a
> small after market piece stuck in the center hole of the dash by one of
the
> previous owners. I haven't tried to find the reason but I'll peobably
> replace it with something better.
>
> Rick Norris
.... remove the stop pin from the 0 rpm position.  I believe your tach is
trying to read out negative rpms to go with your reverse driving.
... or you could rehearse the traverse to reverse, if too perverse just
desist the assist with your wrist ...
IE ... how come you are driving in your garage in reverse ?
hope this helps, ken campbell, iowuh.