<VV> Tires for a '63 Spyder (Here we go again)

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey@shaw.ca
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:27:24 -0800

<Smit>
<unSmit>

If nobody buys the repro U.S. Royals, they will be gone too. That would be a
shame because they are the only tire available that really looks right. On a
car with the suspension in A1 shape, those bias-ply tires make the car more
lively, with an ultra crisp turn in feel. Radials feel numb by comparison.
Those are the reasons my '64 CDN Spyder cvt. will wear them after it's
restored.
Support the people who are supporting us!

yea, Vairily ... Shaun