<VV> Interior vinyl paint

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:48:44 -0500

Can't help you with the color, but I did paint my black dash pad red,
using vinyl paint. I got the paint from Eastwood and I believe the brand
is SEM. I was really impressed with how well it covered, but I can't
tell you how durable it is because it isn't even in the car yet. The
hardest part is getting all those years of Armor All off before you paint.

Marc Sheridan