<VV> Update - Let the Buyer Beware!

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:49:04 EST

Hi Rick
This is no flame just another view point.
I've followed this from the start. From when you first started posting on how
to get the dual master cylinder to work, and all the good help you received
and still could not do it. I know the vender and have installed 3 or 4 of his
units myself, my only problem is I did not like how the lines were routed so
just went and got new ones and bent my own.( each car is just a little
different) The first one I installed took all of 3 or 4 hours to do and that includes
going to the FLAPS and getting new line, even autocrossed the car the next day.
As for the vender, I did see your Master Cylinder after it came back and it
sure could not be sold as new in fact I would not even send it to Hank for the
EUM .(GGGG) Plus I have heard thru the grape vine you got another unit from
another vender and had problems with it also so I don't think the Vendor is the
total problem.
I'm just happy we have all the good venders we do, just wish I had as good a
choice of venders with my Datsun Roadster.

rich