<VV> VirtualVairs post requires approval

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 00:18:36 -0500

Hi Joe, Craig, et.al.

This is common practice just about everywhere on the internet, except in
"Patio Matt's Neighborhood".  When I inquired on the other car list that I
belong to about it, everyone who responded said the same thing. They just
wanted to be sure that the person that they were replying got a duplicate of
the message they were sending.

This has always irritated our current Chairman---never bothered me a bit.

I would think, unless you are replying directly to Matt...., ah, what the
hell, do it to him too---there isn't anything in the guidelines currently
that says you can't, since no duplicate will end up on the list, and thereby
wasting bandwidth.  Matt certainly doesn't have any compunction with
crowding my mailbox with unwanted/un-necessary smart-ass replies, that also
magically seem to  end up on the list.   whatever trips thy trigger, my
friend.

HANK
Immediate Past Chairman