<VV> Re: Pantera

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:38:01 -0500

 <<So why not buy (or put together) a good Corvair instead? Like a Yenko Stinger, or Stinger clone.>>

Because....... I have a nice 38K mile yellow 1972 Pantera for sale for a mere $27,500 and will consider Covair (or SUV) trades. I can vouch for it's ability to exceed 180 mph (with a 450+ HP Cleveland and 5 spd ZF), and out handle anything but a few Ferraris. Comes with an extra set of Campagnolo wheels and racing exhaust headers.  Private and serious replies, only, please (and not if you live in one of those noise abatement areas :-).
The Carbmeister