<VV> Darkness over Indiana

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:20:35 EST

Sigh,

Here I sit using the computer literally by flashlight.
   Central Indiana was, after having 20 " 0f snow and below zero temps, hit
by an unprecedented ice storm last wedsday==our 42nd wedding anniversary. At
least 200,000 homes are without power in a 30 mile area. All of the downed trees
make it look like a war zone.
   I finally have auxillary power by the motor home generator to just run the
furnace and  a very few lights.
   You cannot purchase a generator or the equipment to hook one up.
  Needless to say, no shop work is getting done. It may be another week
before we have power.
   At least this is better than Sri Lanka,

Warren