<VV> Pigeon Forge

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:00:27 -0800 (PST)

The last time someone mentioned Pigeon Forge- it
started an entire thread on forged pigeons vs cast
pigeons, etc, etc, I can hear the great minds
whirrrrrring from here!!!  Personally I like 'em
grilled---on the menus all over southern Italy.

On a Corvair note---  Adding a dual brakes system to
my '61 Lakewood (I've already welded in a '64
panel---)
Should the front brakes activate off the front port or
rear port of the MC---I've noticed that the front port
is slightly smaller---and I know the front brake
cylinders are smaller than the rear by 1/16"---
Everything is covered or blocked on my '67 so I can't
trace the brake lines without tearing stuff out.

Sounds like a dumb question--but I just want to bend
these lines ONCE--- neatness counts on my car.

Don Manen
Under the "X" in TeXas