<VV> Darkness over Indiana, brightness over Virginia

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Sat, 08 Jan 2005 16:11:12 -0800

At 11:43 hours 01/08/2005 -0500, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 1/8/05 8:24:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, Levair@aol.com
>writes:
>

>> We had 4" of new snow this morning on top of the ice.
>>
>> Warren

>Don't feel alone!   I left the Reno, Nv. area for the weekend.....3-5 ft of
>new snow......
>
>Woke up this AM  in Coos Bay, Or.      my lawns are white!

Heh...

It's 65 degrees and sunny outside.    It's been this way for the last week.
  It's expected to remain in the 50-60s through the latter part of next
week.   I've been out doing car stuff, moved some things around and across
town to the shop and brought the Yugo across town to replace the alternator
that I screwed up and left back at the house...  gotta go back and get it
etc.    For now, it's a Saturday and I'm just hanging out and enjoying the
nice weather.

Any other time, Jan would be snowy or frozen over.

tony..