<VV> Here's a link to every picture I've taken of my 1964 Spyder Convertible over the past 15 or so years....

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:58:20 -0700

Hi,

I finally threw together some pictures of all the restoration work I've done
the past 15 or so years on my 1964 Spyder Convertible.  Having just finished
the second engine rebuild and restoration of the rear suspension... I carted
her off to the body shop for body work and repainting.  I'll update this
webpage with more pictures as I take them.

Well... Here's the link:

http://www.porscheturboclub.com/admin/Public/1964_Corvair_Spyder_Convertible
/1964_Corvair_Spyder_Convertible.html

Please feel free to comment on things that I've either put together
incorrectly or are wrong... I'm trying to bring this back together as close
to factory as possible.  The most obvious thing that is incorrect is the
fact that the car was converted to 5 lug (still 13" wheels though) wheels
front and rear by a previous owner.  I left them  that way because I
actually prefer it to the 4 lug setup and no one will notice unless they pop
off a hubcap.

I welcome your comments.

Kind Regards,

Joe West