<VV> Re: [fastvair] Darkness over Indiana

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:06:16 EST

We had Warren's storm a Tuesday night here in Kansas. Mostly ice though
which in my opinion is worse than snow. Lots of trees down and lots of people
still without power. It warmed up a bit today and melted what was still on the
road just enough to make it like a Zamboni drove down the street. It is kinda
fun skating in a car as long as there nothing bad to hit.

Corvair content: I pulled the drapes on the garage windows so my Corvair
wouldn't 'see' the snow and ice outside...

Ned