<VV> Part Wanted

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert@redshift.bc.ca
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:13:58 -0700

Hi everyone,

I just got back from a 13 hour, 1200 km drive through the Rockies in winter
(a story by itself) to take some trim parts to the guy finishing the body
work on my 66 Corsa convertible. It's kinda weird. I've had the car for so
long and never actually thought it might one day look half decent and
actually be roadworthy. After more money has changed hands, it's definitely
moving towards the half decent looking category and the next step will be to
make it roadworthy for its upcoming commute to Portland

Anyhoo...

The body man was fairly aghast that all of his good work was going to be
spoiled by the rather ratty chrome piece that fits in the rear air grille.

Anybody (including the vendors) got one out there in VV/WCC land? Mine is
poor to fair I'm looking for very good condition. NOS would be perfect but
even if available, probably worth slightly more than gold ounce for ounce.
What I'd prefer to do is meet the seller at Portland but I'm looking to buy
regardless.

Thanks,
Bob
Golden, BC, Canada