<VV> Let the Buyer Beware - Final Chapter

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:20:18 -0500

All

Allow me to intensify Eric's statement, on Rick's post.
BTW, Rick offered some sage advice based on his experiences.

  From 10 years of standing behind a parts counter.

When you have a customer that you know does his business almost exclusively
with  you, whether your software has the provision that Eric illustrated or
not, as a parts counterman you are much more likely to go the extra mile for
your regular customer, than the guy that only comes to you because you know:
(especially at NAPA)

That his regular junk parts dealer (Advance or Autozone) doesn't stock it,
and it's you or the dealer, and the dealer wants too much!!!!

Regards
HANK