<VV> PF-4's for 1.00

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:06:09 EST

In a message dated 1/9/2005 8:28:13 PM Central Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

Since  Terry found PF-4's for 1.00 each, I have offered to buy half of those
he
got for 4 times what he paid for them---I think that's  fair!!!

let's see how many of them I get  <GG>

So you can turn around and sell them for 3 times what you paid at a swap
meet?

Since most of Terry's Corvairs use the original oil filter, my guess is  that
he'll hold on to his collection.

As for me, I got a spin on adaptor just so I didn't have to pay $14-$30 for
an oil filter. Of course, there are VVer's out there that will tell me that
the  spin on actually costs more, but I've never spent as much as $10 for a
filter  change and no it doesn't leak.

Ned