<VV> Let the Buyer Beware

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:32:47 EST

In a message dated 1/9/2005 10:14:56 PM Central Standard Time,
UltraMonzaWest@aol.com writes:

Why did  you leave the business???

The auto parts store was a local parts house, just 4 stores in North  Jersey.
Some out there may have heard of it, 1001 Auto Parts. It was before the  big
national AP store became so popular. Anyhow, except for the store managers,
all of the employees were college students. We all had to maintain a "full
time"  student status. Worked there for a couple of years before I headed to
Florida to  finish up. Had a great time working there, everyone was a gearhead.

Ned