<VV> PF-4's for $1.00-$30.00

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:04:13 EST

In a message dated 1/9/2005 8:28:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, AeroNed@aol.com
writes:

> As for not changing you oil filter, are you serious?
>
> Ned

*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I corrected the previous statement...

Lon [as I  recall]  doesn't change oil in ANY  of his cars..barring something
abnormal!

He changes filters and adds the required oil..replacing additives!

I'm another proponent of that! [  SAVE THE PLANET / wallet]

With unleaded gasoline.....oils I've had analyzed professionally with 20k
miles...no oil added / filter not changed.....still had  90%  of their original
viscosity / additives...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V