<VV> unbelievable!

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:53:59 EST

In a message dated 1/9/05 10:06:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
UltraMonzaWest@aol.com writes:

> With unleaded gasoline.....oils I've had analyzed professionally with 20k
> miles...no oil added / filter not changed.....still had  90%  of their
> original
> viscosity / additives...

Excuse me, but this is just impossible to believe. And April 1st is so far
away too.

20,000 miles without adding any oil or changing the filter, and the oil is
still 90%????
How can this be? Oil companies have a tough time meeting the Sx ratings for
durations of about 300 hours of operation. And what engine is going to go that
mileage without consuming a qt of oil (or many quarts)?

And what oil is still going to be 90% after 20,000 miles?

Regards,
Bob Helt