<VV> unbelievable!

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:13:56 EST

In a message dated 1/10/2005 8:53:59 AM Pacific Standard Time, BobHelt
writes:

> In a message dated 1/9/05 10:06:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> UltraMonzaWest@aol.com writes:
>
> >> With unleaded gasoline.....oils I've had analyzed professionally with 20k
>>
>> miles...no oil added / filter not changed.....still had  90%  of their
>> original
>> viscosity / additives...
>>

> Excuse me, but this is just impossible to believe. And April 1st is so far
> away too.
>
> 20,000 miles without adding any oil or changing the filter, and the oil is
> still 90%????
> How can this be? Oil companies have a tough time meeting the Sx ratings for
> durations of about 300 hours of operation. And what engine is going to go
> that mileage without consuming a qt of oil (or many quarts)?
>
> And what oil is still going to be 90% after 20,000 miles?
>
> Regards,
> Bob Helt

The engines / cars were GM  S10/15 Blazer/Jimmy    4.3  v6    all freeways in
SoCal...

The oil    Kragens  79cent house brand.....SG  rated at the time...

Our company's   oil lab  did the checks.....satisfied me.......

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V