<VV> Let the Buyer Beware

tkalp@cox.net tkalp@cox.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:07:16 -0500

I think the Corvair community is fortunate to have many fine quality vendors. The major vendors, Lon at Underground and Cal at Clark's have provided quality products at reasonable prices.  When I have asked questions they were answered promptly and politely. They are not perfect, but they have always made things right.

Other vendors I have delt with happily have been Larry's of California, Rusty Rose and Steve Goodman.  Rusty spent a lot of his time and effort to help me get my Purple '64 Coupe Air Conditioned. Steve Goodman of Denver had provided a lot of free advice along with excellent workmanship and very right pricing.

I have been active in Street Rodding for over three decades and feel much more secure dealing with Corvair Vendors than those in Street Rodding.

Problems will arise . . . just be calm, get on the phone and talk the problem out.  If that does not resolve the problem and the vendor advertises in CORSA, see Larry Claypool.

We are quick to complain when a problem arises . . . we should be just a quick to say, "job well done".

Corvair people are great.

Terry Kalp